9.26.2008
Orlando 2008 - Day 6
Since we hit the east coast (Daytona Beach) and discovered the mess of the riptide, we decided to hit the west coast to see if it was any better. We traveled through Tampa to get to clear water beach florida. It was a totally amazing sight. I felt rested just by looking at the soft, white and warm beach. It was exactly what we were looking for. We were SO pumped! We decided to eat lunch at a local seafood joint just up the strip. Because I am a grown man and all we decided to have some gator as our appetizer. It was delicious! Most people who know me, know that I am half-mexican because I can eat some mexican food, but fish is something I just endure. This was one of those meals where I decided to step out a little. The fish was a little better than I have had back in Arkansas so I dove into the scallops. I wish I wouldn't have done that! They weren't any better. I thought Heather or Lily was going to have to give me air or something. It was nasty! I am now sure that scallops will not be in heaven. After I recovered, we got an umbrella (with chairs), swam in the ocean, collected sea shells and slept a little. It was the most serene place ever. I am going to say it was the most beautiful I had ever been to. We then drove back to the Kramer pad, cleaned up and went to another mall. It was a super-sized fun day for the Kramer family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tummy Cam #1
Is Lily already hungry?
Tummy Cam #2
That's my pretty little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment