9.22.2008
Orlando 2008 - Day 3
It's Monday and we're taking a trip to Daytona Beach. We're pretty pumped about getting to walk on the beach and toss some good shrimp down. I remembered a great restaurant call Bubba Gumbs where that's all they serve is shrimp. When we arrived (around 2pm) we went straight to Bubba Gumps and dove into some of the best shrimp I have had. The only weird deal was before we could pay and head down to the beach pigeons took over our table. I guess they have to eat too. We went straight to the board walk to discover that there was no beach. The riptide was so high that it actually pushed the water up to the boardwalk it was super crazy. Never mind the windy conditions and the crazy high water, it was Lily's fist time in the ocean. She seemed to love it. I can't wait to up load her pics in her happening swimming suit (we didn't bring the cable to up load the pics. sry). Later we drove back to Orlando to do some shopping at the Prime Outlet Malls. We both found some really good deals. Needless to say, Lily was spent by this time so we took here home and ordered us a pizza. It was a crazy,fun and adventurous day for the Kramer family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tummy Cam #1
Is Lily already hungry?
Tummy Cam #2
That's my pretty little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment