9.21.2008

Orlando 2008 - Day 2

Little did we know what the second day of our oasis getaway had in store for us. We slept in! I am loving that part all by it self. We should have just stayed in bed all day. We agreed to "view the timeshare model" for a nice gift. Our guide (Ricardo) was a really nice guy and seemed to be different from all the other timeshare guys. He took us to celebration city - a little elitist community built busy Disney. Everything there was extremely beautiful and amazingly elegant. The have their own schools, hospital, police station/fire department, etc. This was a town specifically designed for the people full $$$. Richardo took us to eat at one of celebration city's four restaurants. It was amazingly good. Prolly the best meal I have had in a long time. Then I noticed that about 3/4 of the restaurant was made up of people who agreed to tour the timeshare model too. I then got a little uneasy about what was to follow.

Richardo took us through the model and gave us the big spiel, and then point blank asked us if we would be interested. I knew this my time to say absolutely not. I didn't want our nice guide to get the impression that we were on the fence so I said we don't have money - it's not happening. He sat us down and continued to pour it on and repeated the question 2 more time and then went in for more reinforcements. I forgot to mention that after Richardo discovered I was a pastor he never stopped talking about God. He went in and brought back a local pastor to try to push the matter. Again I said no,no,no and no but this pastor guy said, "what's the issue?" I said it's all about the money. He then took us on a trip by saying you need to get your church to help you. I thought to myself, is this guy for real? It was dirty but he's got to make a living right. We got out of there as fast as possible! Again we ran out to find some dinner to make up for a tough day.

No comments:

Tummy Cam #1

Tummy Cam #1
Is Lily already hungry?

Tummy Cam #2

Tummy Cam #2
That's my pretty little girl!